» Hello from the dark side, There has been an awakening
Darth Illus
 Posted: Jun 29 2017, 01:58 PM
Quote Post

Scorpina
Group Icon

Group: Advanced Member
Member No.: 33

Have you felt it? The Dark side...and the light....

Hello GZers. It has been a while. For those that know me hello again, those that don't howdy. Your friendly neighbourhood sith lord has returned. It's been an interesting couple of years. I've graduated, become a doctor, fallen in love, broken up, went to two comic cons and a host of other interesting events. But I've missed the old site. While I don't know whether I can be as active as I used to be, I'd like to get back in touch with all of you discussing the things we love and care about. After all GZ is the place where people have even found love (sad to see Takeo no longer a mod).

So hi all and remember....the force will be with you. Always.
PMEmail Poster
^
Raised By Wolves
 Posted: Jun 29 2017, 02:17 PM
Quote Post

Squatt
Group Icon

Group: Member
Member No.: 979

I do not recognize your name so that means we must not have met yet. I joined this site about a year ago and was only a lurker. I came out of the shadows a couple months ago and really like it here. Glad to meet an older member and look forward to getting to know you.
PM
^
Tyrailius
 Posted: Jul 17 2017, 06:35 PM
Quote Post

Administrator
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 1

Welcome back, Darth Illus! It's always great to see older members showing up every now and then. I definitely know what you mean about not being as active as you used to be. I think the real life has affected all of us. Great to see you again.
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOLMSN
^
Darth Illus
 Posted: Jul 20 2017, 11:12 PM
Quote Post

Scorpina
Group Icon

Group: Advanced Member
Member No.: 33

Thanks Tyrallius, Raised by Wolves. It is good to feel welcomed. Will be happy to see you guys around the forum.
PMEmail Poster
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Introduction | Next Newest »

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll