» "It" Remake
Raised By Wolves
 Posted: May 30 2017, 08:46 PM
Quote Post

Squatt
Group Icon

Group: Member
Member No.: 979

The loveable clown is about to return to the big screen. What!? No, not Ronald McDonald! PENNYWISE!

The It remake will hit theaters in September. I remember being terrified of clowns as a kid because of this movie. I think the remake is going to be scarier but I will see it. Will you?
PM
^
Tyrailius
 Posted: Jul 18 2017, 09:29 PM
Quote Post

Administrator
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 1

Until a few months ago, I had never watched the original It movie. I know most of the softball team at my former college were terrified of Pennywise and the It movie. I finally gave in a couple months ago when I was visiting Ryu for a few days and we decided to give the original series a shot. It took me three tries to get through this movie, not because I was scared, but because I was so tired.

Overall the original disappointed me. I was hoping for scares and didn't get many. I am sure part of that is because it was an older film, but it kind of put a damper on me wanting to see the remake. I'm not sold on seeing this one in theaters, but I will most likely watch it when it comes out on DVD/Blu-Ray.
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOLMSN
^
Hannah90
 Posted: Oct 8 2017, 05:58 PM
Quote Post

Tenga
Group Icon

Group: Member
Member No.: 993

I was really glad to see this reboot did not suck and it was actually quite good. This movie approaches the story and the characters differently than the original, which was nice. I am going to see IT again with some friends this coming weekend.
PMEmail PosterMSN
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Television & Movies | Next Newest »

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll