» Spider-Man: Homecoming
Raised By Wolves
 Posted: May 30 2017, 08:59 PM
Quote Post

Squatt
Group Icon

Group: Member
Member No.: 979

I do not like that they are rebooting Spider-Man for a third time. Luckily for Marvel, my love of superheros and all things Marvel is making me see this movie. It does not hurt that the first trailer was pretty good too.

Spider-Man: Homecoming will hit theaters on July 7, 2017.
PM
^
Javert
 Posted: Jul 10 2017, 12:09 PM
Quote Post

Master Vile
Group Icon

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 3

Spider-Man Homecoming came out this past weekend. I went and saw it last night, and was really impressed by it. Now, it still doesn't top some of the older Spider-Man movies for me, but I did really enjoy it. It was a very entertaining movie and all the lead actors did a great job. I felt like they did a good job of making the high school kids feel like real high school kids, whether it's nerdy out over Star Wars legos, making inappropriate jokes (Penis Parker), or just being shy and awkward around someone you like. The action was well done, and Tony Stark didn't play too big a role in the film (even if the marketing made it seem like he was a main character). The Spider-Man quips were there, too. Now, he wasn't as polished as the other versions of the characters like we've seen in the past, but that makes some sense. He just got his powers not too long before Civil War, and this movie doesn't take place that long after Civil War. There were a few lines here and there that felt off (For example, why did the Avengers have a new Captain America Shield prototype if he's now a wanted war criminal?), but for the most part, it was really well done. If you like Spider-Man at all, then this movie is worth your time.
PMEmail PosterYahooMSN
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Television & Movies | Next Newest »

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll