Pages: (5) 1 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

» Dream Time
Nasuko
 Posted: Jul 21 2010, 09:35 AM
Quote Post

Rita Repulsa
Group Icon

Group: Veteran
Member No.: 7

Thanks to Ty, the Dream Time Topic is back, and quoted directly as it was from the old GZ.

Well, I thought that this site was in need of a good new topic, so here I am. This one is simple, and you can (hopefully) do it every day. Simply post what you dreamt about last night, but please be completely honest, don't go making things up to make yourself look better. tongue.gif

Since I'm posting this right before I go to bed, I will do it for last night. If I recall correctly, my dream had something to do with me being split into the form of two 16-17ish year old girls, and going on some crazy epic adventure for no reason at all, because they had no idea it happened. I unfortunately do not remember what happened in said adventure, but I do remember that one girl was a total girly girl, and the other was a bad ass fighting tom-boy. It was a weird dream to say the least, I get those often, so expect a few chuckles from my end. laugh.gif

Okay, so last night, I was totally restless, and had one of those nights were you constantly fall asleep, and wake up, so my dreaming wasn't very continuative. However, regardless of that fact I did dream, I can't quite exactly remember what it was, but I do know it had something to do with Mysterio and a Beauty Pageant. blink.gif
PMEmail PosterMSN
^
Aqua111
 Posted: Jul 22 2010, 07:19 AM
Quote Post

Rito Revolto
Group Icon

Group: Advanced Member
Member No.: 36

I hardly remember what happens in my dreams. When I wake up I know that I have dreamed something but I can only remember little parts of it most time. But I know that since I'm a fan of Kiss I dreamed more about them than anything else. And whenever Eric Carr appears in my dreams he's my father, I also call him dad and to the other Kiss members it's well known that I'm their drummer's daughter.
PM
^
Pumjetsu
 Posted: Jul 22 2010, 01:51 PM
Quote Post

Master Vile
Group Icon

Member No.: 6

It really depends on the night, if I happen to remember any of my dreams or not. Though a few nights ago I did have a rather peculiar dream, that may interest you. Okay, it wasn't that peculiar compared to most of my dreams, and you could probably care less. So sue me.

Me and two other nameless people were in a parking lot, seemingly in the mountains somewhere. Off in a corner, there was a little 'cage' with greenery and rocks and stuff. But instead of a cage, it was just a small wall of hedges (roughly 3 foot high) that separated that corner from the parking lot. And in that cage, we noticed a mountain lion pacing around. All 3 of us, in true dumbass fashion, yelled "Holy crap, it's a mountain lion!"

Then we went on our merry way, but this offended the puma apparently. No sooner than we turned around, it leapt out of it's "cage" and started towards us. So we, practically soiling ourselves, screamed and ran towards someone's car, which we unlocked with ease. So we got in the car, locked the doors. I was in the driver's seat, when I noticed something terrible. There was no windshield! So the puma, being all smart-like, jumped up onto the front of the car and peaked its head inside. Thinking it was going to rip me to shreds, I stood still for some reason. But then instead of biting my face off, it started licking my face. So then I imagine we all had a hearty laugh.

And that was all I remember.
PMEmail Poster
^
Otaku
 Posted: Jul 22 2010, 05:11 PM
Quote Post

Master Vile
Group Icon

Member No.: 9

Usually when it comes to dream they are usually things I can't remember. Unless it's something that I really enjoy/enjoyed. Last night I had a dream that me and a group of friends started an airsoft team. Me and a friend of mine are actually getting into it. So that might be a major point in this dream. Anyways we began to enter tournaments and became the top airsoft team in Indiana. It was one of the better ones that I have had lately.
PMEmail Poster
^
Tyrailius
 Posted: Jul 25 2010, 11:58 PM
Quote Post

Administrator
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 1

Well, last night I had a nightmare. It's been bothering me most of the day. Ryu and Mom kept asking me what was the matter, but I'm not that sure.

I had a dream that we were nuked by North Korea last night. All I remember is seeing what was headed towards me. Shortly after I realized what was going on, I began to notice there was what looked like volcanic ash coming towards us. I remember going to Mom, and giving her a big hug because I knew the end was near. We were about to die. I looked up towards the sky and noticed the sun was on fire. I was worrying like crazy during this dream, and began to questioning where I would end up in the after life. I ended up praying quite a bit most of the night about this, it seemed all to real.

The next dream I remember, my family was in Norway. Out of nowhere, we decided to up, and move there. I was in what looked like a library trying to find out what was going on. All the women seemed to be horn dogs. I asked one of them if we were near Sweden and told her about the Swedish girl I used to like. She then told me instead of going after the Swedish girl I should've gone after her horny sister.

Next thing I remember, I woke up. I was still afraid because of the first dream. I can't quit thinking about it.
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOLMSN
^
Aqua111
 Posted: Jul 28 2010, 07:06 AM
Quote Post

Rito Revolto
Group Icon

Member No.: 36

Last night I dreamt that it was winter and my sister and me were snowboarding. In reality I can't snowboard and don't like the winter or snow. I don't even want to go outside when it's cold. But in my dream I really liked it. We also were climbing around on the hills and started a snowbsll fight. Things I haven't done in real life for years.
PM
^
Tyrailius
 Posted: Sep 10 2010, 03:34 PM
Quote Post

Administrator
Group Icon

I had a dream last night that the aliens (that I thought I saw 3-5 years ago), were back. I can't remember much of the dream, except they were here. I then woke up, realized where I was, and realized it was a dream.

The next thing I knew, I was dreaming (I think) again. I felt like I had my breath taken away and had a hard time breathing, but couldn't quit smiling. Then I realized I was in what I thought to be Heaven. I remember something about 12 Gates. Next thing I knew, I asked God why I was there and if I could be back on earth. Then, I woke up, grasping for air, and couldn't get back to sleep. I never saw God, but I remember he had a loud, strong voice.

Heaven was amazing, but I hope the dream was only that.
^
Remco026
 Posted: Sep 10 2010, 03:56 PM
Quote Post

Baboo
Group Icon

Member No.: 41

When I was a kid I used to have the same dream several times.

It involved me and my family and for some reason we were taking a tour on a submarine. Then while we were submerged World War III broke out above water. I never saw the ending of this dream, usually I woke up in the middle of the fight.
PMEmail PosterMSN
^
Pumjetsu
 Posted: Nov 11 2010, 09:34 PM
Quote Post

Master Vile
Group Icon

Member No.: 6

Had another weird one a few nights ago. Seriously, my dreams never make any kind of sense at all. So here we go.

My family and I traveled to Colorado (I don't know why) and we went to the motel to wait until some nameless event that night. I got bored with that and went to go play in the traffic. Pretty much, next thing I remember I was in a grassy hill beside a street, and a group of other people around my age were actually playing in the street. So their friends were throwing big plastic balls at them. So naturally, I joined in. And then this one girl was telling my I was aiming wrong or something. Yeah yeah yeah.

Then I start talking to a girl (not sure if it was the same one) and I was getting close to making a move, when I guess she left. Because next I remember one of the guys asking me to come hang out at someone's apartment. I accepted, because after all, I had known these strangers for a whole 5 minutes and I just knew they were good people...

Some time goes by and we're chilling at the apartment. When we look out the window to see some cop cars across the street, then we see 3 cops standing by the sidewalk outside of the building. More squad cars come rolling along, and somehow we realize that there is a sniper not far away. And the worst part? HE'S AIMING FOR US.

Scared shitless, we take off running to the basement (and if I recall correctly, a second basement). And after some phone shenanigans, we learn that he wants to play a game. Hangman. When someone chooses a wrong letter, instead of hanging a poor stick man, he takes a shot at one of us.

But then the police caught him I guess, and we were free to not die. So I say my goodbyes and go back to my motel. The end.

blink.gif
PMEmail Poster
^
Tyrailius
 Posted: Nov 20 2010, 04:54 PM
Quote Post

Administrator
Group Icon

Time to post more dreams!

In my first dream I was randomly at Culvers, and I ordered a medium Blizzard (from Dairy Queen). The old lady that I had to order from was being a royal you know what the whole time. She only filled the blizzard up 1/5th of the way if even that and expected me to pay normal price. I had, had it with her, so I threw the blizzard across the counter and demanded another one. I got one, but the old lady told me if she ever saw me out around town she wouldn't hesitate to shoot me.

In the second dream, I arrived home (I assume from Culvers) and noticed my whole family was against me. Everyone was out to get me, and Ryu and our little brother had pistols and were trying to kill me the whole time. I found a shotgun a few blocks away from our house and began running with it. I had a hard time running with the shotgun, but managed to run to the dorms and went to some kid’s dorm I knew. When I showed up, I tried to explain to him what was going on but all he wanted to do was take the gun away and hand me over to the police. The police were also out to get me at this point and I ran into a random building. It turns out it was a jail, and I met a girl I had been crushing on inside the building. I tried to explain to her what was going on, and she was the only one to take my side. Random demons started to appear, so I tried to shoot them. One major problem though, the trigger on the shotgun was broken, so it wasn't working. I ran a little further and found a prison cell with Sam and Dean Winchester (from Supernatural) standing next to it. They explained to me that demons had taken over my family and dark times were coming. I'm not exactly sure what happened to the girl I had been crushing on, but I left the prison with Sam and Dean and started heading home. We broke into the house, went back to Ryu's room and found two major demons. We tricked them into going into his closet and then we quick shut the closet and spread salt across the bottom of the entryway to the closet. After that all the demons disappeared.

In the third dream I was over by the skate park with Ryu and some friends. Ryu was talking about the Swedish woman from last year for some reason, and out of nowhere she appeared. It turns out she became one of the top WNBA players in the United States and was holding a meeting over there. Some friend from last year appeared, started harassing her, and basically got owned by her in an argument. It was weird.

Then I finally woke up and started going about my day.
^
Otaku
 Posted: Nov 22 2010, 09:08 AM
Quote Post

Master Vile
Group Icon

Member No.: 9

I had one of the weirdest dreams last night. It really seems like it came out of some low budget action movie or something.

It began with me pulling into a rest area right off a highway. Went to the area where all the vending machines are. I get myself a coke and as I turn around, I get kicked in the face (similar to the wrestling move Big Boot). The right side of my face hits a guard rail over the vending machine and blood is dripping down my head. The guy takes my coke and starts to run off. I began to chase him down and then he starts to throw daggers at me. After that I hide behind a wall. When I put my hands into my pocket, I found a loaded 357 Magnum. Getting out of my mini-hiding spot, I began to chase him down again and firing shots toward him. Daggers still coming my way, one hit me in the leg and was stuck in there. Now I'm limping/running toward the guy. Got my last shot into his back. He falls over, I grab my coke. Open it and drink it.

Coca Cola if you read this make my dream into a commercial damnit.
PMEmail Poster
^
Tyrailius
 Posted: Dec 20 2010, 03:11 AM
Quote Post

Administrator
Group Icon

I actually still remember all three dreams from last night.

In my first one, the girl I like, one of her friends, and all of my friends that I usually play basketball with at the college decided to come over to my house. We went and snooped around in our basement only to find out we had a basketball court down there. Ryu and I had to move a bunch of boxes away from the court, but then we could play.

Next thing I know, I'm upstairs getting my basketball shoes, when all of a sudden our house is covered in insects. I go to kill them, but it seems to do nothing. They just keep on transforming into other forms and seem to be protected. I later found out insects decided they were going to attack my family.

In my last dream, I was in Gettysburg. A random horse/human appeared, and then disappeared in the distance. I heard some people talking about ghosts appearing and I decided to check them out. I went into a few buildings, heard stories about ghosts, and then started looking. I managed to run into a few, but they were harmless. There was one little girl who would always play outside some shop and travelers would always say how they saw some cute little girl playing outside. Turns out there never was an actual little girl that would play outside the shops, it was a little girl that played outside 30 years ago. In one of the hotels, there was a ghost that would appear whenever there would be a young female in the room sleeping. He'd show up, and then when the woman would wake up and see him he'd disappear by walking through the middle of a wall. When he was a thirty, he became severely depressed after being dumped by his girl and then jumped off the three story building.

Next thing I know, I awoke. I asked Mom what she was watching. It was a ghost story, apparently it influenced my last dream.
^
Tyrailius
 Posted: Dec 21 2010, 01:37 AM
Quote Post

Administrator
Group Icon

Sorry about the double post, but I had dreams again last night.

Sofie was in the first dream. (I know, I'm surprised she's even still in my dreams too. tongue.gif) Anyway, all of a sudden she was a track star. Apparently the Olympics were coming around and I caught a glimpse of her on television. She had become an Olympic distance runner (don’t know exactly what event it was in my dream) and was good at it. She seemed to have changed quite a bit, but there wasn't much to this dream. She won the gold medal.

In the second dream, the Phoenix Suns made it to the NBA Finals. It was game seven in the championship and they were playing the Washington Wizards. Somehow I managed to get to the game, but the Suns lost and were cheated by the refs. Overall, it was very good for being my first live NBA game. Then I woke up.

Side note: I know the Suns actually have a very slim shot at even making the playoffs this year, and the Wizards have no chance of winning the title, let alone making the playoffs. But hey, it happened in my dream!
^
Vivi
 Posted: Dec 22 2010, 01:52 AM
Quote Post

Putty
Group Icon

Group: Member
Member No.: 105

I'll post my dream from last night, and when I woke up from my nap a few minutes ago:

1. I dreamed I was sitting the back of a church. The preacher was discussing how feminism is a "failed" concept and for some reason quoted Jules Verne as opposing feminism. His main argument was that "women and children are in bad condition, sure, but we probably can't do anything about it. And who knows what will happen?" Then he opened it up to the congregation to debate it. Suddenly my dad jumped up and started talking about Intervention, and directed his argument at me. I didn't really respond, although in the dream I mentally came up with answers to each of the arguments. e.g. "@Verne, 1. Low risk of solving is not a reason to reject in and of itself, if there's even a 10% risk of solving, it's better than the status quo. 2. Not helping women because you're afraid of changing things is saying the women aren't worth the risk, that's sacrificing them for your comfort. 3. [some argument about the Nazis. I can't remember what it was.]"

2. I was driving on an awful muddy road in the middle of the woods, but for some reason there was a huge amount of traffic. I needed to hurry because I was supposed to go teach kids to debate at a High School. (Which I have to do at 9:00 AM today) Well, this one guy, Amos, who I used to be best friends with (until he stole the girl of my dreams, and ruined the friendship I had with her. She and him were both my best friends.) was right in front of me. I started yelling at him for going so slowly, and he got out of the car. He pulled out this airsoft gun he used to use (which was crazy powerful) and I pulled out a thin metal pole with a sharp edge hanging off. We both ended up backing down and getting back into our car. For some reason, we were going to the same location. I end up talking to him and apologizing for stop being friends. I also tell him it wasn't me who told his mom he and the girl were having sex (His mom's pretty conservative, and she's very intense). Then he's like "don't tell my dad that you apologized-" and launches into a story about his dad giving out scholarships and stuff. He never ties it back into why I shouldn't tell him. Then I wake up.
PM
^
Ravenholme
 Posted: Dec 22 2010, 01:59 AM
Quote Post

Master Vile
Group Icon

Member No.: 4

Meh. What the hey. I sorta remember my dream from last night, so I'll jump on the bandwagon. Anyways, I dreamt that I was with some Mata Hari-like girl in the middle of my middle school auditorium - she in underwear and for some reason I was wearing my Superman boxers from when I was like eleven - and she kept yelling about these giant bug-robot looking things (from what I remember, they looked like bee's but with robot heads) and shooting at them, while I kept knocking over chairs and yelling. I kicked one then, and the next thing I vividly remember me and the Mata Hari-like girl were kicking each other in the shins. That's all I can recall and it's a damn funky dream, even for me.

I blame the three Yoo-Hoo's before bed. Damn delicious chocolate soda.
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Universal Discussion | Next Newest »

Topic OptionsPages: (5) 1 2 3 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll