Pages: (22) 1 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

» What are you currently playing?
Juselius
 Posted: Jul 15 2010, 04:29 PM
Quote Post

Rita Repulsa
Group Icon

Group: Veteran
Member No.: 10

I thought that this topic really should be here.

I'm now playing several games as I'm a casual gamer who plays what feels interesting at the moment.

Mainly I have been playing Overlord and have found it rather enjoyable game with few laughs here and there, not the greatest game out there but solid.

Also I started to play again one of the greatest games ever, Knights of the Old Republic. If you haven't played it yet then go to steam buy it and play it damn it.
PMEmail Poster
^
Nasuko
 Posted: Jul 15 2010, 04:29 PM
Quote Post

Rita Repulsa
Group Icon

Member No.: 7

Yeah I'm doing these topics so sue me. tongue.gif Currently I am in the process of TRYING to finish 3D Dot Game Heroes 100% Trophy Wise. I'm almost 80% there, with only 8 trophies left, and my god is this game awesome. Found it in the Bargain Bin at Wal-Mart, and I would have bought this game years ago when the thing came out, in any case it be awesome, but I want to know what the rest of you are playing, so I can get an idea of what to do when this is all over. cool.gif
PMEmail PosterMSN
^
Otaku
 Posted: Jul 15 2010, 04:48 PM
Quote Post

Master Vile
Group Icon

Member No.: 9

Well before I got on GZ today I was playing the Super Mario Bros (NES) on my Wii. Right now I'm stuck on World 8-1 on it. I'm able to go through every world (tests more skill minus warps). The main reason I'm stuck on it, because of how long the stage is. I keep getting real close to the flag and run out of time. Earlier, I was about a second away from hitting it and ran out of time. Definitely sucks and actually kinda irritating, so now I gotta play this game some more. I will beat it one day again.

When I get my classic controller (which is coming from Indianapolis and I live two towns away) gonna continue my run on Link to the Past.
PMEmail Poster
^
Ravenholme
 Posted: Jul 16 2010, 12:42 AM
Quote Post

Master Vile
Group Icon

Member No.: 4

Awww. Can we change the topic title to "What are you currently playing?"? Nostalgia just came in full-force and now I is sad-faced. Also, making note that the two topics still need to be merged.

As for what I'm playing, I'm fiddling through Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots, abusing the stealth camo and infinite ammo bandanna. It's fun being able to just breeze through the game. This is probably the only run where I'll use both, but they're two things I'm glad I have. 'Cause it makes me laugh when I cam spam the tornado-spawning gun. Yes, there is a gun that fires tornadoes. It's so bootleg it makes me cry.

Speaking of bootleg and crying, I saw Cold Winter for the PS2 in the Best Buy bargain bin today, for $4.99 and I had to pick it up. Now, the game's awful. Really, really awful and just downright ugly. Too fully explain myself, the rocket launcher looks like it has a potato on the end of it. It's really sad, but the game's so bad that it's really fun and addictive. I'll probably never play it again when I complete it, but it was five dollars well spent, in my opinion. If you don't mind playing hysterically bad video games, see if you can pick it up for cheap. It's almost worth it. biggrin.gif

Thanks for the heads up, Bucky. I merged both topics and changed the topic title for nostalgia purposes. - Tyrailius
PM
^
Brojasu
 Posted: Jul 18 2010, 01:08 AM
Quote Post

Baboo
Group Icon

Group: Advanced Member
Member No.: 32

I'm not playing anything right now. I just beat MGS4 on Big Boss Hard. It was quite easy, so I might go ahead and start the Boss Extreme. I'm getting a little burnt out though from playing it a lot so I'll probably wait and do it next year when I get the urge to play it for the millionth time.
PMEmail Poster
^
Ravenholme
 Posted: Jul 18 2010, 01:16 AM
Quote Post

Master Vile
Group Icon

Member No.: 4

ACK! Big Boss Hard's actually kinda sad, is what it is. In past games, it proved to be a real pain in the ass, but in Guns of the Patriots, it felt a lot easier to conquer. The Boss Extreme though . . . it's painful. Physically painful. Even at 99% camouflaged, the enemy can see you if you're moving. And if you're going for that Big Boss Emblem? Ridiculous. Just ridiculous and you'll be going back to save points like no other if you want it. And you do. 'Cause never before has being invisible and infinitely packed with heat been more amusing. Seriously though, good luck. You might need some.

Unless you're Hideo Kojima's Jesus. laugh.gif

Anyways, still playing through Cold Winter and just having fun while doing so. It sucks, but it's a good kind of bad suck. I've also started playing Donkey Kong Junior for the Atari 2600. With all the Arcade games I've played recently, it's a lot of fun and is bringing back tons of great memories. I love this game. smile.gif
PM
^
Brojasu
 Posted: Jul 18 2010, 01:27 AM
Quote Post

Baboo
Group Icon

Member No.: 32

QUOTE (Bucky @ Jul 18 2010, 12:16 AM)
ACK! Big Boss Hard's actually kinda sad, is what it is. In past games, it proved to be a real pain in the ass, but in Guns of the Patriots, it felt a lot easier to conquer. The Boss Extreme though . . . it's painful. Physically painful. Even at 99% camouflaged, the enemy can see you if you're moving. And if you're going for that Big Boss Emblem? Ridiculous. Just ridiculous and you'll be going back to save points like no other if you want it. And you do. 'Cause never before has being invisible and infinitely packed with heat been more amusing. Seriously though, good luck. You might need some.

Unless you're Hideo Kojima's Jesus. laugh.gif

Anyways, still playing through Cold Winter and just having fun while doing so. It sucks, but it's a good kind of bad suck. I've also started playing Donkey Kong Junior for the Atari 2600. With all the Arcade games I've played recently, it's a lot of fun and is bringing back tons of great memories. I love this game. smile.gif

For some reason your post makes me want to do it right now even more.

And I was planning on going for the Big Boss Emblem. It's basically all I have left to do in the game.

I'm scared unsure.gif ...
PMEmail Poster
^
Dasidreidia
 Posted: Jul 19 2010, 03:03 AM
Quote Post

Rita Repulsa
Group Icon

Member No.: 14

I'm currently finishing Final Fantasy VI Advance and starting Kingdom Hearts. I know I'm rather late to the party on Kingdom Hearts, but I don't care.

(More to come on this later today, after I've slept and gone to work.)
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOLYahooMSN
^
Javert
 Posted: Jul 19 2010, 08:54 AM
Quote Post

Master Vile
Group Icon

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 3

I was playing Driv3r for the PS2 for a while. I literally finished it like 2 days ago. It's a great game. There were 2 or 3 missions that I thought I would never beat, but it was still a great game. It's a little bit older, but still very enjoyable.

This post has been edited by Javert: Jul 19 2010, 08:54 AM
PMEmail PosterYahooMSN
^
Ryu Hardt
 Posted: Jul 19 2010, 03:55 PM
Quote Post

Supa Admin'jin
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 2

Lately I've been playing Ninja Gaiden Sigma on the PS3. (I don't recall if I mentioned I owned a PS3 on the old GZ, but now I am. I don't have a PSN account yet, but I will in the future.) Anyway I beat Ninja Gaiden on "Ninja Dog" mode a few weeks ago. Lately I've been doing the Mission modes, but it may be time for me to give it a whirl on Hard Mode. *Shivers*

I also have the Sega Collection, Legends of Wrestling, Devil May Cry 4, Soul Caliber IV, and DragonBall Z: Burst Limit. Unfortunately, my Mom has them so I can't play them until I get them from her. It's weird though, all the games I have I got for $19.96 or less. I'm either way behind the times or hit the right sales.
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
^
Dane92
 Posted: Jul 19 2010, 07:29 PM
Quote Post

Baboo
Group Icon

Member No.: 29

I was playing FIFA '10 for a fair while there (It's a fantastic game if your into sports games), but I have just started to play Kingdom Hearts again seeing as the new one is just about to come out. I decided to play Kingdom Hearts 2 first tho, seeing as it's easier and then move on to the harder first game. I highly reccomend this game if you have never played it.
PM
^
Pumjetsu
 Posted: Jul 19 2010, 11:05 PM
Quote Post

Master Vile
Group Icon

Member No.: 6

Since beating Ninja Gaiden Sigma a few weeks ago, I've been playing Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 for the most part. Still from what I see, a much more enjoyable game, and much easier to boot. I'm on Chapter 10 or 11, when it took me at least a month to get that far on Sigma. Though to be fair, I was mostly playing on weekends, as it was during the school year in which I was getting raped with schoolwork. When I'm not playing that, it is mostly like Soul Calibur 4. Which reminds me, I have unfinished business with both Nasuko and Nintenking. Schedule yourselves an asswhooping, boys. ph34r.gif
PMEmail Poster
^
Tyrailius
 Posted: Jul 20 2010, 12:07 AM
Quote Post

Administrator
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 1

I've been playing Madden 04, for the PlayStation 2 quite a bit lately. I think there is someone you unlock after completing thirty seasons, and right now I'm almost on my twelfth season, so I say what the heck, I can wait until I get to #30 before getting a new NFL game.

Plus, I personally only own the original PSX and own part of our Sega Genesis. You could say I like to keep it old school. The PS2 and PS3 are Ryu's, so I don't see the real point of buying too many games for them until I upgrade one of these days.
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOLMSN
^
Aqua111
 Posted: Jul 20 2010, 08:35 AM
Quote Post

Rito Revolto
Group Icon

Member No.: 36

At the moment I'm playing that Ghostbusters video game for Playstation the second time. Easy levels again but maybe next time I can already switch to harder.
PM
^
Florestan
 Posted: Jul 20 2010, 08:51 AM
Quote Post

Hydro Hog
Group Icon

Member No.: 11

Lately, I have only been playing Pokemon HeartGold for the Nintendo DS. As any Pokemon game, I find it very amusing.

A feature that I find particularly interesting about these games is that they last for a long time. I mean, if your intention is to catch all the Pokemon, than you would need a lifetime (ok...maybe less dry.gif). Nonetheless, the main walkthrough, including the Gyms, the Elite Four and the Battle Frontier, will need from you, at least, 60 hours.

However, the moment of this game I like the most it's before I even begin to play: planning my team (choosing the Pokemons that will make my team, their attacks, their items...).

This post has been edited by Florestan: Jul 20 2010, 08:52 AM
PMEmail Poster
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | General Gaming | Next Newest »

Topic OptionsPages: (22) 1 2 3 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll