» Only Dark
Tyrailius
 Posted: Jul 17 2017, 05:40 PM
Quote Post

Administrator
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 1

As you have probably noticed, Generation Z was virtually unusable the past week thanks in large part to PhotoBucket. PhotoBucket was where we and many other forums hosted images for many years. Unfortunately, they decided to put down the axe on image hosting. Without notice, they pulled all of our images and want $400 in order to share images.

Right now we are looking for a new image hosting service. It is going to take quite awhile to get everything back up to snuff, but for now I managed to get the After Dark skin back in working order. I am hoping to have the normal blue/white Generation Z skin back up by the end of the week.

We apologize for the inconvenience. If you want to read why it took so long to update the skin, click here.
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOLMSN
^
Jordan Cullen
 Posted: Jul 22 2017, 11:47 PM
Quote Post

Goldar
Group Icon

Group: Advanced Member
Member No.: 100

I sent a message to Photobucket on everyone's behalf. Please let me know if anyone doesn't agree with this.

Hey Photobucket! What you have actually done is stolen graphics from numerous users all for your own amusement and believe me this is not right. You have also lost numerous customers and angered a lot of different webmasters in the process. I can honestly admit I emailed an old friend and told him and his girlfriend of your crimes. What you have done is legally against the law. I cannot tell you how many people now have the right to throw a lawsuit in your faces. How can any of you look at yourselves in a mirror after what you did? My earliest artwork is now gone because you have stolen it! Your company is no longer trustworthy and you might as well face the fact you will be shut down after everything is done. Most have moved on to other photo sharing hosts. You screwed yourselves over by being dishonest.

I was very angry when I posted this as you can tell but I watched my mouth too. LOL
PMYahooMSN
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | News & Announcements | Next Newest »

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll