Pages: (4) 1 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

» User Titles & Ranks
Tyrailius
 Posted: Jul 15 2010, 10:08 PM
Quote Post

Administrator
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 1

Thanks to Nasuko's photographic memory, we now have our old user titles and rankings up for posts.

The User Titles are:
Putty 0-9 Posts
Tenga 10-19 Posts
Hydro Hog 20-34 Posts
Squatt 35-49 Posts
Baboo 50-99 Posts
Finster 100-149 Posts
Goldar 150-199 Posts
Scorpina 200-299 Posts
Rito Revolto 300-499 Posts
Rita Repulsa 500-749 Posts
Lord Zedd 750-999 Posts
Master Vile 1000-1000+ Posts

Thank you, Nasuko!
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOLMSN
^
Nasuko
 Posted: Jul 15 2010, 10:15 PM
Quote Post

Rita Repulsa
Group Icon

Group: Veteran
Member No.: 7

Ha, I don't have a Photographic Memory, just a really good one for Trivial things that no one cares about, but in this case it was useful.

And Ty, your very welcome. If you need anything else, the Ice Man is always glad to help. I'm honestly just glad we're getting things back to normal.
PMEmail PosterMSN
^
Pumjetsu
 Posted: Jul 15 2010, 10:24 PM
Quote Post

Master Vile
Group Icon

Member No.: 6

Haha, Nasuko re-membered the member titles. I made a funny. Anyways, thank God for that. Ty asked me if I remember them. I remembered a few of them, but not in any particular order. So Iceman saves the day!
PMEmail Poster
^
Otaku
 Posted: Jul 15 2010, 10:31 PM
Quote Post

Master Vile
Group Icon

Member No.: 9

I think I remembered about half of these, so my hat is off to Nasuko for remembering. You my friend have been very freaking awesome ever since this new GZ has started. The fun part is going to be moving back up the ranks to Master Vile once again. Should be fun gives all of us who were that high something to work for again. smile.gif

Oh and there are two Squatt's on the rankings.
PMEmail Poster
^
Ravenholme
 Posted: Jul 15 2010, 10:31 PM
Quote Post

Master Vile
Group Icon

Member No.: 4

Aww. Back to Hydro Hog. I was Master Vile once, y'know. And it was glorious. I was feared universally. I had Guinness on tap. I controlled half of the United States black budget. Bands like Deicide, Chrome Division and Place of Skulls played for me; for free. I had over a hundred thousand Legions. People worshiped me. And more important than my complete and utter dominance over the entire universe, my chokehold on things like fear and hatred was the fact that I got an e-mail from Kate Beckinsale. Telling me that since I had ascended to such a place of power in the world, she'd sleep with me. And I'd be the captain. And now I'm the Hyrdo Hog.

I just realized what has been lost. I went from the man Kate Beckinsale wanted to a fat, water-chugging douche who no one has ever loved. Oh, but trust these words, Kate Beckinsale. Trust these words, world. I shall return. And on that day, you will know the true meaning of the word fear.
PM
^
Javert
 Posted: Jul 15 2010, 10:32 PM
Quote Post

Master Vile
Group Icon

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 3

Yay for Iceman remembering these. Had you asked me, I wouldn't have had any clue about the order. Thanks Nasuko.
PMEmail PosterYahooMSN
^
Nasuko
 Posted: Jul 15 2010, 10:37 PM
Quote Post

Rita Repulsa
Group Icon

I think I remembered about half of these, so my hat is off to Nasuko for remembering. You my friend have been very freaking awesome ever since this new GZ has started. The fun part is going to be moving back up the ranks to Master Vile once again. Should be fun gives all of us who were that high something to work for again.

Well, I'm trying my hardest to do my part. Because when it comes to coding and sigs and banners and skins I'm useless. So, I have to feel like I've done something, speaking of that I signed up the new GZ for Google Bots, it may take a while for us to retrack the ladder, but at least we are on there somewhere.

The titles weren't that big of a deal, I'm sure most of you remembered it, but thanks for the kind praise anyway guys, I really appreciate it. Now, let's all get Master Viles. laugh.gif
PMEmail PosterMSN
^
Tyrailius
 Posted: Jul 15 2010, 10:38 PM
Quote Post

Administrator
Group Icon

Member No.: 1

QUOTE (Fid @ Jul 16 2010, 03:31 AM)
Oh and there are two Squatt's on the rankings.

Thank you for pointing that out, Fid. smile.gif I made a mistake. The second Squatt was supposed to be Finster. I have now edited my original post.
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOLMSN
^
Acid_Override_Cool
 Posted: Jul 16 2010, 03:27 PM
Quote Post

Rito Revolto
Group Icon

Member No.: 22

Yay! Nasuko made a help! That makes me a bit tingly inside. I think I knew some of them, but I doubt I could have gotten all of them myself.
PMEmail Poster
^
Otaku
 Posted: Jul 17 2010, 01:01 PM
Quote Post

Master Vile
Group Icon

I noticed a second thing, if you all don't mind me pointing out.

I was looking at one of Nasuko's posts and noticed his user title was "Scorpina" with 70 posts. When actually it should be "Baboo". Just thought I'd bring it up. - Fid
PMEmail Poster
^
Nasuko
 Posted: Jul 17 2010, 03:39 PM
Quote Post

Rita Repulsa
Group Icon

That was a request I had made to Ty years ago Fid, back when GZ was tiny as all hell. I honestly did not like the Old Villains, and Scorpina was my favorite, can't remember how that went down, but even on the old site I was always Scorpina. Didn't realize Ty transferred that over for me. Thank you Ty!

Sorry if that bothers you fid. sad.gif
PMEmail PosterMSN
^
Otaku
 Posted: Jul 17 2010, 04:23 PM
Quote Post

Master Vile
Group Icon

It didn't bother me at all, man. I just thought it might be a small little error. Then I noticed I got the Baboo name, it's all good. Thanks for clearing that up for me. smile.gif
PMEmail Poster
^
Ryu Hardt
 Posted: Jul 17 2010, 09:08 PM
Quote Post

Supa Admin'jin
Group Icon

Member No.: 2

When Tyrailius came to me and asked if I remembered the user ranks I just laughed at him because I've always had my own custom title. He then told me thankfully Nasuko had, so many thanks to the Ice Man!

I'm surprised it took someone so long to notice he's been Scorpina this whole time. I hope no one thinks we're playing favorites, but he requested it a long time ago. So even though Nasuko was a Veteran Member on GZ v2, he still had the Scorpina title.
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
^
Acid_Override_Cool
 Posted: Jul 17 2010, 09:29 PM
Quote Post

Rito Revolto
Group Icon

Member No.: 22

I claim to have actually noticed it, but I didn't know what the ranks actually were, and since the only other people I remember having as many posts as him were The Elysian Knight, who was gone long before I got there, and Ryu himself, who, as mentioned, always had a custom title. I know there were a few others (don't shoot me if you are one please), but I didn't notice the discrepancy.
PMEmail Poster
^
Dane92
 Posted: Jul 18 2010, 04:50 AM
Quote Post

Baboo
Group Icon

Group: Advanced Member
Member No.: 29

I like so many others was also a different ruler just a few weeks ago, I was the feared Rita Repulsa and now I'm a Putty. It's good to be brought down to earth though, it means I have to post more which is something I am really looking forward to. smile.gif
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | News & Announcements | Next Newest »

Topic OptionsPages: (4) 1 2 3 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll