» NES Classic Edition
Raised By Wolves
 Posted: Dec 30 2016, 03:51 AM
Quote Post

Squatt
Group Icon

Group: Member
Member No.: 979

This was a must have for the Holiday season and yet nobody seems to have one in stock! It has been frustrating me with constant trips to GameStop, ShopKo, Walmart and Target trying to get my hands on one of these and it is darn near impossible!

So I have to know. Have any of you GZers managed to get your hands on a NES Classic Edition?
PM
^
Restrepo
 Posted: Jan 8 2017, 04:04 PM
Quote Post

Baboo
Group Icon

Group: Advanced Member
Member No.: 927

I really want one as well! I have been looking all over for them and still no luck. There are a few on ebay for about $150, so at least the demand seems to be coming down. I have a feeling most stores will have them regularly by mid-October. The demand can only stay high for so long.
PM
^
Tyrailius
 Posted: Jan 15 2017, 05:49 PM
Quote Post

Administrator
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 1

I kind of want to get one, but I won't until the demand goes down and the consoles are closer to the $30 price range. I'm not surprised that Nintendo released these like they did. It's always been their marketing strategy to under produce to keep demand high and so people will be more tempted to buy if they see one.

I have yet to see one. If I saw one, I still don't think I would buy it unless there is a price drop. I will not buy out of hype.
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOLMSN
^
KDLegend
 Posted: Sep 22 2017, 05:39 PM
Quote Post

Scorpina
Group Icon

Group: Advanced Member
Member No.: 8

I have managed to get a snes classic after my dad told me he'd love a nes but they couldn't be got. I ordered it about a month ago.

I have found out in the last couple of weeks that the nes classic is back in production and should be available in 2018. Nintendo must have finally realised what they are missing!
PMEmail Poster
^
Hannah90
 Posted: Oct 8 2017, 06:16 PM
Quote Post

Tenga
Group Icon

Group: Member
Member No.: 993

Not surprised Nintendo is releasing more of these in 2018. I think they may have shot themselves in the foot with their marketing strategy because I lost interest in the NES Classic now. I wanted to buy one originally but after going without and knowing I can find the games cheaper through other means makes me not want to purchase the NES Classic anymore.
PMEmail PosterMSN
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | General Gaming | Next Newest »

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll